Compression Gas Springs - Compression Gas Struts
Compression gas springs are normally extended, self-contained force generating devices that consist of a rod attached to a piston with an orifice that moves within a sealed cylinder. The cylinder contains high pressure nitrogen that produces force in extension. Compression gas springs are the most common gas springs in the marketplace as they provide a compact, high force solution to a wide variety of lifting and counterbalancing applications.
To choose the best solution for your needs, please review the features and benefits of each product range below:
Volume Line Products
- 20,000 to 50,000 life cycle rating
- High volume OEM supply
- Black nitride rod finish
- Industry standard sizes and forces
- Fixed force springs
- Stock sizes from 2" to 16" of stroke and forces from 10 to 875lbs
Compression Gas Spring Applications
- Tool Boxes, Lids & Access Panel Covers
- Truck Bed Tonneau Covers
- Recreation & Specialty Vehicles
- Industrial & Agricultural Equipment
- Printing Presses
- Automotive Hood Props (Hood Struts/Hood Supports)
- Tanning Bed Gas Struts
- Photo Copier Covers
- Utility, Travel and Cargo Trailers
- Trunk, Gate & Hatch Lift Supports
- Locking gas springs for all types of adjustable chairs
- Bus, Truck & Aircraft Cargo Door Gas Springs
Industrial Gas Springs manufactures two grades of compression gas springs.
Our Custom Line range provides a high quality, extended life solution for aircraft, medical, military, and high technology industries.
The Volume Line range offers a selection of standard size gas springs manufactured in high volumes for cost effective application solutions.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 800.214.7034