Stainless Steel Gas Struts & Springs
Other sizes and types of gas springs can be manufactured to stainless steel specifications upon request. (Subject to minimum order quantity)
Micro Size Gas Spring
- 316L stainless steel micro compression gas springs offer advantages due to their small size and low force
- Stroke range of 1" to 3.5"
- Force range of 2lbs to 34lbs
316L stainless steel gas springs and struts should be used in corrosive environments to prevent corrosion on the gas spring. All micro, compression, locking, and tension gas springs are available in 316L stainless steel. We also stock the most popular 316L stainless steel compression gas spring sizes. All others are manufactured to order.
Release Valve: With the exception of the micro gas springs, all stainless steel gas springs incorporate a release valve, which allows the installer to release gas until the correct force is obtained. Should too much gas be released, IGS can re-charge the spring at a nominal cost.
- All stainless steel struts and springs are made of 316L stainless steel
- All stock 316L stainless steel gas springs use USDA H1 food grade oil
- Designed & built to the highest gas spring manufacturing standards
- High life cycle design
- Low electrolytic capacity
- Low magnetic signature
- Ideal for marine, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, medical, and food industry applications
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 800.214.7034