The Safety Locking Shroud Gas Spring
Industrial Gas Springs offers safety locking shroud springs that utilize a mechanical locking device to lock the gas spring in a fully extended position. They are available in most of our Volume Line gas spring sizes. This type of gas spring is best utilized in conjunction with a standard Volume Line gas spring of the same size and force.
Important Features and Benefits of our Safety Locking-Shroud Gas Springs
- Safety Lock holds gas spring in extended position until released
- Added safety in case of gas spring failure/damage or accidental closing
- Increased product control and operator protection
- Black Nitride Rod Finish
- Available from Stock
- End of Travel Dampening
- Orbital Riveted Piston Assembly
- Selection of Force Ratings
- Composite & Steel Ball Socket End Fittings
If you have any questions or need a detailed quote on our safety locking shroud springs, contact one of our experienced representatives today. We'll be happy to work out a solution for your particular application.