Micro Stainless Steel Gas Springs
Our Micro Stainless Steel gas spring range provides a high quality, extended life solution for aircraft, medical, military, and high technology industries. The 316L stainless steel material provides excellent corrosion resistance as well as many other benefits for demanding products and applications. Micro SS gas springs also can be used where space is limited due to their small size. Our interactive product table below will assist you in finding the exact micro size gas spring to meet your needs.
Important Features and Benefits of our Stainless Steel Micro Gas Springs
- 316L stainless steel micro compression gas springs offer advantages due to their small size and low force
- Stroke range of 1" to 3.5"
- Force range of 2lbs to 34lbs
- All stainless steel springs are made of 316L stainless steel
- All stock 316L stainless steel gas springs use USDA H1 food grade oil
- Designed & built to the highest gas spring manufacturing standards
- High life cycle design
- Low electrolytic capacity
- Low magnetic signature
- Ideal for marine, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, medical, and food industry applications